5/11/2011 8:03 AM
Prep time: 3 hours for the lamb leg 20 minutes for the sweet potatoes 15 minutes to put it all together and heat it through.
2-3 cloves chopped garlic
3 sweet potato
1/2 C dijon mustard
1 C broth,
1/2 Tbs salt
3-4 Tbs Indian Dessert Ghee or butter. If using butter you have to emulate the IDG spices.
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 C Fresh cilantro
- Cook the lamb leg according to my 'Fail Safe Dutch Oven Beef Recipe' . Spice the outside of the lamb with with salt, pepper and some 8th wonder (learn about 8th Wonder here)
- Cook cubed sweet potatoes tossed in coconut oil, salt and pepper in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes (more if you want them mushy)
- Cook chopped onions in coconut oil. I use my wok pot for this recipe. I cook the onions the whole time I am prepping everything else
- Add the garlic and sweet potatoes to the onion
- cube the cooked meat and add it
- add 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- add broth from cooking the lamb
- Add the ghee
- Stir well and heat through
- Add the herbs, stir.